View in PDF format here
Post-Degree Diploma in Web and Mobile App Design and Development
August 2022 (Vancouver, Canada)
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
August 2019 (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
CSS / HTML
PHP / WordPress
Product Designer, Sherwa
May 2021 – Present (Vancouver, Canada)
• Created sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups to deliver onboarding experience to engage and contextualize users in the app.
• Conducted user interviews and usability testing with 9 users to validate new design of Sherwa’s mobile and PC desktop application.
• Conceptualized, prototyped, and designed solutions to evolve the chat and contact experience, focusing on enabling users to create successful connections.
• Used and leveraged metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
• Wrote project documentation in Jira to guide the team through development, implementation and quality assurance.
UX Designer, Globo
March 2020 – March 2021 (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
• Created interactive designs and prototypes for user account management to comply with new regulations (GDPR) involving data privacy and avoid legal actions of up to R$50 million.
• Delivered UX artifacts like user flows, wireframes, and visual design to implement user account management on iOS and Android devices.
• Conducted UX research with usability testing for children’s account creation and parental approval flow to identify pain points in the experience.
• Collaborated with two cross-functional teams using Agile/Scrum development and Design Thinking processes.
Marketing Designer, e-Core
November 2018 – February 2020 (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
• Created visual identity, design assets and landing page for events, increasing subscriptions by 60% and attendees by 25%.
• Designed and built landing pages and websites with HTML and CSS coding to attract new leads to an IT consulting company with 250+ clients worldwide.
• Strategized brand guidelines, assets, templates, and component library to standardize the use of branding materials among approximately 300 employees.